jeudi 1 juin 2023

Shyinkz, chez les amis de Jules

Un nouvel et très jeune ami de Jules, au dessin très prometteur, qui nous vient du Mexique, bienvenue à  Shyinkz (13 ans)

"I remember finding a small panel of Émile Bravo's Spirou on social media, and deciding to read it because of the artstyle, but I didn't expect to be introduced to one of my favorite pieces of media of all time..
think one of the main reasons I really like Émile's work is because of his simple, cute style and how he chooses to use it to tell stories that can be truly gut-wrenching..
When I read a story or watch a movie, I like to feel emotion. I like to get upset, I like to feel anger, disgust, pure joy, anything. It's something I love, and with Émile's work, he really achieves that. My friends, who have all read a bit of his Spirou, all loved it, said it was very heavy and upsetting, yet still love it. When it comes to Jules, I relate to him on extraordinary levels, it's almost like they grabbed me and just inserted me into a comic, haha. The silly space adventures, his nagging family, all of it is just so neat, and I love that. I wish I could read more about him, find out more, since he is truly an under-appreciated gem."

Sa page Instagram :  ICI


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire