dimanche 28 mai 2023

Eleeza Amin, chez les amis de Jules

Une nouvelle amie de Jules, bienvenue à Eleeza Amin

"Hello!
My name is Eleeza Amin, I'm 18 years old and from the UK. I like to draw, make music, write stories, and program video games.
Émile Bravo is one of my favourite artists. I first found his work through the series "Les Grandes Grandes Vacances", and then I read Spirou (Diary of a Naive Young Man), which introduced me to comics. I've been reading anything that I was able to find in English. Perhaps one day, I would like to draw a comic as well...

Here is some fanart that I created: Spirou, Jules and Janet, and The Robinsons!"

 Merci Eleeza  



1 commentaire:

  1. Wow, votre travail est vraiment incroyable et très intéressant, vous êtes très bon dans ce que vous faites.

    RépondreSupprimer